Nearpod is a web-based teaching tool that allows you to create online course sites for K-12, as well as college-level learners. Features include:
- Interactive multimedia presentations
- Real-time content control
- Students can interact with lessons via PC, Mac, or mobile devices
- Collect data on student performance and engagement
- Four pricing plans for different instructors, school, and district needs
- Share and borrow lessons with other educators
- Lessons secured with passcodes
How to Get Nearpod
Sign-up for a free Nearpod account using your Illinois State University email.
Handout: Sign-up for Nearpod with your ISU login
Handouts and videos
Instructional support materials and videos are available.
Nearpod maintains a Resource page that includes information on how to get started, create lessons, and learn more about digital citizenship and Nearpod virtual reality uses. You can also submit support questions to Nearpod via online form.
Terms of Service
Accessibility Compliance: Not available